Emerging Entrepreneur Competition 2019 is organized by School of Commerce and Management, Career Point University to encourage today's youth towards entrepreneurship.To provide a platform to the students who want to prove their knowledge and skills .
To test the feasibility and acceptability of the b-plan in market, as market is dynamic and it keeps on changing so the idea may be acceptable today but it has to be modified on the day when it is to be implemented.
This would benefit the ones who want to be the entrepreneur of tomorrow and the ones who want to showcase their talent/ideas to masses and want it to be assessed by experts.
- • EMERGING ENTREPRENEUR Competition 2019 will be held in two phases.
- • Registration will be started from 15th june,19.
- • The decision of the jury will be considered as final.
- • Students of Career Point can participate in this competition.
- • Registration is totally free.
- • The competition will be held at Career Point University, CP tower 2, Kota.
- Eligibility Criteria
- • Anybody can participate in the competition.
- • Students can participate individually or in a team.
- • Maximum 4 participants are allowed in a team.
Structure of the event
- • Team will have registered with us for 1st phase.
- • To register, a link will be available on our website from 24th June 2019 to 5th July 2019.
- • Clicking on the link will open a form that is divided in two parts.
- • In the first part, students have to fill their personal information and in second part, students have to fill information about their innovative business plan.
- • Expert panel will overview the plan and provide suggestions (if required).Best team will be shortlisted.
- • All the teams will be informed about the details of the final event through email by 10th july 2019.
- • The shortlisted teams has to be present on time with their detailed Business plan in MS Word or PDF format (Hard copy) and give power point presentation in front of the judge’s panel on Date of final Presentation.
- • Maximum time for presentation will be 15 minutes and number of slides should not exceed 20.
- • Questions will be asked by Expert panel
- • A committee of professionals will shortlist the team on the basis of the Business Plan details provide by them in the first phase of the competition.
In the final phase the following points will be considered for assessment:
- • Feasibility of the business plan.
- • Communication skills of participants.
- • Presentation skills.
- • Quality of presentation.
- • Answers given by participants.
All the qualified participants for phase II will get a Participation Certificate.